Resources for teams interested in LDI's Flagship Program
- Interested in getting involved? Share the 2015-2016 flyer with your team.
- Want to find out what happened in the January 2015 training? Download the January 2015 Foundations of Collaborative Leadership Participant Guide. Please remember that this guide is provided to LDI (and to you) pursuant to the Restrictions of Use on the second page of the guide.
Leadership and Organizing
- The Leading Change Project
- The New Organizing Institute. Link to a toolkit on the organizing leadership practices.
- Knocking on doors. Link to a toolkit on how to build relationships and commitment by going door-to-door.
- The Servant Leadership School of Greensboro
- Interfaith Funders (a vision for congregations with an organizing culture)
Faith and Worship Resources
- Small New York town uses organizing/cooperative principles to build its own department store. Read more from the New York Times, Nov. 13, 2011.
- Nuns put pressure on corporations to limit greed. Read more from the New York Times, Nov. 13, 2011.
- An article on the difference between service and organizing by Prof. John McKnight.